Ozark River Portable Sinks® are manufactured with the most reliable parts and highest quality standards and have a .007% Warranty Replacement Rate. We understand that your business needs a properly working hand wash station to be compliant. We offer you company trained technical support staff located here in Murfreesboro, Tennessee to help you keep your portable sink operational.GET STARTED:
- Your product must be registered, please use the Online Registration Form to register your product.
- We only service registered products from the original owners and do not sell our parts without a sink purchase.
- We do service our sinks that are out of warranty and there will be a small service charge if we cannot help you over the phone AND if you have to send in your parts for service.
Please refer to your Owners’ Manual that came with your Ozark River portable sink. The Trouble Shooting Guide should solve your issue.
- If the Trouble Shooting Guide in your Owner’s Manual does not solve your issue, take a moment to complete the Support Ticket Form so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing.
- IMPORTANT: If you call our offices, we will direct back back to these online forms. This form will provide us the sufficient information to quickly help you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
- Maintenance and Weatherizing: Maintenance is the key to a properly operating Ozark River Portable Sink. Please download our Maintenance and Weatherizing documentation.